Privacy Notice for Customers doing Hijabs Online Shopping at Scarf.pk
Of all the concerns for on-line business, the top one is the concern of privacy loss. Luckily for our customers, they don’t have to worry about that, our site have come a long way to give you the most secure buying environment. Below is our declaration in that respect. Please spare a moment to see it and we welcome any good advice
First of all, customers should never involve any illegal activity in our business. Our company is bound by the law of either country, so if there is anything against law or do harm to other people, all our promises are rendered obsolete.
Second, unlike our competitors, we shoulder a lot obligation:
- Under no circumstances will we sell or give your information to the third party. Nor will we use them beyond the situations we claim we will be using them.
- We ourselves never use your information for benefit. Maybe sometimes we will use your buying history to do market research, but only for the purpose of market research. And the data never flow outside our control.
- When certain law investigation or enforcement department demands, we may provide some information, but we try to give no more than the minimum.
Third, it is better that we explain some terms to you in order to keep you informed with what is going on with your account.
Cookies: When you visit our site, we send one or more cookies – a small file containing a string of characters – to your computer or other device that uniquely identifies your browser. We use them to facilitate your log-in process, and we can also help you navigate on the site.
* Links: We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
What type of Information We Collect? The personal information we collect about you depends on the dealings you have with us. For example, if you: we may collect your credit card, identity and transaction details and when you use our delivery service, your name, contact details and delivery address.
- provide details to join special mailing lists or databases if you’d like to receive information about, for example, certain brands, products or designers, we may collect your name, contact details, date of birth and information about your shopping or product preferences
- make a purchase online or using an electronic device such as an iPad or when you otherwise set up an online account, we will collect your name, contact details or Other information which is required to process your order in seamless manner.
- provide information via social media pages such as providing your name or contact details via the SCARF.PK Facebook pages, or our Twitter or Instagram accounts or other social media sites
- create a gift registry with us, we will collect your name, contact and event details
- send us an inquiry or provide us with feedback through our online form, we will collect your name, contact details, details of your inquiry or feedback and information about our response.
- Collection of personal information through websites
- Why we collect personal information
- processing transactions and online, and delivering products and services
- to provide any associated loyalty program
- promoting SCARF.PK and its products and services, including through direct marketing, events and competitions, public relations and social media
- helping us tailor existing or develop new products, services or offers, and to help us selectively target promotional offers and opportunities
- developing or seeking to deliver new ranges of products or services
- answering queries, resolving complaints and responding to social media
- recruiting staff and contractors
- general planning and administration
- Direct marketing and opting out
By providing your address, email address and telephone numbers to SCARF.PK, you consent to SCARF.PK contacting you for the purposes set out above. We may send this information in a variety of ways, including by mail, email, social media, SMS, MMS, telephone. You can opt out of being contacted by contacting our us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email and mobile communication
By providing your email address and cell number you are giving us the consent to communicate with you Data quality and security
We hold personal information in a number of ways, including in printed documents, electronic databases and email contact lists. Printed documents may be held at SCARF.PKs office or archived in boxes. We take reasonable steps to:
- ensure that the personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, up to date and complete and (in the case of use and disclosure) relevant;
- protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure;
- and destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that is no longer needed for purposes permitted by the Law..
While we endeavor to protect the personal information of users of our website, we cannot guarantee the security of information you disclose online: you disclose that information at your own risk. If you are concerned about sending your information over the internet, you can contact an expert in digital Technology field to help you in securing your systems from malicious threats.
- Third party sites
- Access and correction
Please contact us on email@example.com if you would like to access or correct the personal information that we hold about you. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing any access or correction requests, to make sure that the personal information we hold is properly protected.
We will generally provide you with access to your personal information within 30 days, subject to some exceptions permitted by law.
If you ask us to correct personal information that we hold about you, or if we are satisfied that the personal information we hold is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, not relevant or missing information we will inform you and make efforts to complete sll required information which is relevant and not misleading. If we correct personal information about you, and we have previously disclosed that information to another agency or organization that is subject to the Privacy Act, you may ask us to notify that other entity.
- Complaints or Questions
- Changes to this Policy